Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Personal Penguin Update - Pre-Challenge Day 1

Day 1 introduces us to Ustream.

If you go to The Challenge TV channel, you will find many recorded videos you can watch whenever you have the time or inclination.

But Ustream is more than just a place to watch Challenge videos, Ustream is where you can build your own channel and build your own following and thereby create your own authority.

As far as Penguin is concerned, Ustream is exactly the sort of social sharing site that Google is looking at these days for the new ranking signals. Ustream is an excellent place to build your personal authority by creating a channel for your niche. The more followers and views you get, the more authority you build.

When creating videos for Ustream, focus always on adding value. Give people good stuff. Be legitimately worth following. If you fell you don't know how to create good stuff, then simply look around for the best material you can find and talk about why you think it is good.

I never start with a blank page. I always look to see what I can find and then I ask myself, how can I make this better?

Get yourself out there, get on Ustream.

No comments:

Post a Comment